Re: Infrastructure | Collect resource statistics from GUADEC 2020 (#372)

Title: GitLab

Andrea Veri commented:

@pwithnall, we'll mainly use a single bare metal for the GUADEC conference running BBB. If you could provide the systemd unit we can place it on the host and provide you the required information. This host is NOT part of the GNOME internal network and as such runs no metrics service. On top of that it's hosted in a cloud provider data center which we don't have access to. @barthalion will land the systemd unit file as soon as you have it handy :-)