Re: Infrastructure | Producing developer.gnome.org content with GitLab CI (#239)

Title: GitLab

Andrea Veri commented:

@ebassi, we recently migrated {help,developer}.g.o over to OSCP, I'd like developer-beta or any future documentation effort to focus on running on a solution that OSCP supports to avoid getting back the old paradigm of VM == service. That said instead of a VM we can look into possible ways to bind the GitLab CI runner result against an OSCP project running plain httpd + some goodies on top of it.