Re: Infrastructure | Docker for Windows runner (#230)

Title: GitLab

Bartłomiej Piotrowski commented:

The runner is back up since yesterday. It is configured to use servercore:ltsc2019 by default but this can be changed per-pipeline of course without our assistance. Are you sure that other images targeting older Windows releases will not work? Note it's not a physical machine, it runs under kvm/libvirtd.

I don't think we can expose remote desktop anyhow. It runs on a box at OSUOSL that already has only SSH exposed.