Infrastructure | Install python3 on macos runner (#225)

Title: GitLab

Xavier Claessens created an issue:

GLib is trying to use the macos runner, but it's missing build dependencies. The bare minimum would be python3 so we can pip install the meson version we need.

I also notice that it's using the ssh executor, I think that's unsafe and can lead to side effect between tasks. Would it be possible to use Parallels or VirtualBox runner instead to have temporary VM instances?