Re: Infrastructure | Create gnome-screencast repository (#121)

Title: GitLab

Michael Catanzaro commented:

Carlos, until we have a process, can we please just put obviously-GNOME stuff under GNOME? New core desktop components developed by Red Hat obviously belong under GNOME/ and not under World/. What's happening currently is they're being developed on GitHub because these repository creation requests are not resolved in a timely manner; we're up to almost a year on this one. I'm just going to ask that until some new policy for software inclusion is developed, we use common sense and put things where they intuitively belong.