Re: Infrastructure | Restore GitLab notification settings (#400)

Title: GitLab

Bastien Nocera commented:

Because there's no way for users to save this information at all, we're reliant on this website to be solid enough not to lose our settings along all the data associated with the project. Given that "restoring" those settings would likely take me a couple of hours, and that I can't be the only one that ran into this problem, I would really want to have at least an upstream bug filed so that it is possible for end users to save that data, if not restore it automatically.