Re: Infrastructure | Request for Portuguese Translation Team (pt) mailing list (#402)

Title: GitLab

Emmanuele Bassi commented:

I don't really want to create a sub-category for every single translation team we have; it requires far too much bureaucracy.

Translation teams can use the International category and a specific tag for communication.

Additionally, the i18n teams still have a mailing list, which I'd rather move to Discourse first. To be fair, I'd really like people to stop requesting mailing lists on gnome infrastructure before we start removing existing ones. 😉

@rafaelff We can have Damned Lies send an email to Discourse.