Infrastructure | Am I getting bitten by email throttling? (#399)

Title: GitLab

Federico Mena Quintero created an issue #399:

I'm not sure if this is a gnome.org mail forwarding problem, or if the problem lies upstream.

Sometimes websites send me confirmation emails of some sort (amazon account, most recently a confirmation from twitch.tv), but these take a long time to arrive at my gmail address, which is where federico gnome org points to. By the time those mails arrive, the confirmation timeout has expired and I can't log into those sites.

Is this what is actually happening - are some mails that could possibly be spam being throttled, or something? Thanks!