Infrastructure | Replace security gnome org with a web form (#395)

Title: GitLab

Emmanuele Bassi created an issue #395:

The release team would like to drop the security gnome org mail alias with something slightly more secure and friendly than email. Starting from the next cycle, we're going to ask people to file security-related issues on GitLab instead of sending an email.

Since not everyone wants to create a GitLab account, we also want to keep a venue for security-related submissions; in order to achieve that, we'd like to have a web form, possibly hosted on security.gnome.org. The web form would collect the various bits of information, including a PGP key in case the reporter wishes to communicate securely with us. The web form would then send an email to the GitLab Service Desk, which would create an issue on Teams/Releng/security.

A simple way to implement the web form would be to install a very limited WordPress instance, with access given to the release team, and install a plugin like WPForms or Ninja-forms—whichever is more compatible with the WP instances we can deploy on gnome.org.