Infrastructure | Archive gtk-internet-radio-locator ? (#388)

Title: GitLab

Andre Klapper created an issue #388:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk-internet-radio-locator looks superseded by https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-internet-radio-locator. I think. At least looking at https://people.gnome.org/~ole/ the former is not listed. This is generally quite confusing and I have no idea what the difference between them is. (Or why they are not under World but under GNOME.)

According to git log the last code activity was on December 29 2018.

CC'ing @ole as its maintainer.