Infrastructure | Migrate bugzilla to gitlab issues for: Devhelp (#177)

Title: GitLab

Sébastien Wilmet created an issue:

Migrate bugzilla to gitlab issues for: Devhelp

I'm the maintainer of Devhelp.

Links:

Does the script keep the 'Severity' information from bugzilla tickets? Because for Devhelp all bugs are well triaged in bugzilla, and I would like to keep some information from those tickets. In the case of Devhelp I'm only interested by the 'Severity' (in Devhelp bugzilla, all the tickets are set to 'enhancement', so I know that there are no bugs, only feature requests). So for the GitLab issues, I would like to have an additional label for the severity.

Thanks in advance!