Infrastructure | Forked repository is inaccessible (404) and so is merge request (500) (#195)

Title: GitLab

nightuser created an issue:

Summary

Tried to fork a repo, stuck on the importing page, the following day the repo page gives 404 and a related merge request gives 500.

Steps to reproduce

Try to fork a repo and in some cases, it may hang.

What is the current bug behavior?

I created a fork of https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/glib repository. It hung on "importing repo" page, but the repo itself was accessible, so I didn't pay much attention. Today, the forked repo gives 404 error (https://gitlab.gnome.org/nightuser/glib) and a related merge request (GNOME/glib!1198) says about an internal server error.

What is the expected correct behavior?

The repo is forked correctly.

Relevant logs and/or screenshots

None.