Re: Infrastructure | Create gnome-screencast repository (#121)

Title: GitLab

GitLab Admin - Carlos Soriano commented:

Sorry for the delay. The board is working on a process to make the question of what is considered GNOME software a more straightforward decision. I think there are two options here:

  1. Move this now to the World group.
  2. Wait until we finalise the process for determining what is GNOME software and related software and move it where it will belong.

I don't expect the results of that work to take much longer to finalise, we have been working continuously on it, but I cannot promise we will have it at some specific date. What would you prefer?