Infrastructure | Mark github mirros as mirros (#206)

Title: GitLab

Julian Sparber created an issue:

Many github mirrors arn't marked as mirrors. I think it's confusing to potential new contributes. Many project only link to the wiki page, which sometimes doesn't make it easy to find the official git repo. Therefore it's really hard to get to the official git repo.

We should add a mirror tag and a link to the gitlab.gnome.org repo. Like the gtk+ repo has.

image

As an additional problem: Duckduckgo shows the github repos when searched for nautilus gnome gitlab. This is the reason why I land most of the time on github when searching for the source of a GNOME project.

Good examples (but with outdated repo urls)

Some bad example repos: