Infrastructure | Rocket Chat cannot login (#204)

Title: GitLab

Derek Graham created an issue:

Summary

(Summarize the bug encountered concisely making sure to specify the affected service including DNS, IRC, GitLab, Mailing lists, Planet, Mirrorbrain, Openshift, Build services) Rocket Chat chat.gnome.org

Steps to reproduce

(How one can reproduce the issue - this is very important)

What is the current bug behavior?

When I try to login to Rocket Chat, I get username not found or incorrect password. I then reset my password which gets me logged in but after logging out I get the same error again.

What is the expected correct behavior?

Ability to login via web and mobile app.

Relevant logs and/or screenshots

Screenshot_from_2019-11-08_13-42-01

Screenshot_from_2019-11-08_13-41-52