Re: Infrastructure | Request "Developer" access to /GNOME (#201)

Title: GitLab

Claudio Wunder commented:

Oh this is very tricky.

Eg:

  1. Updating README.md I don't need any access, I'll just create MR
  2. Wiki's, I'm not sure if we do use for projects the GitLab wiki, but only Devs can update/create
  3. Editing comments only maintainers can do that (useful for removing Offensive stuff/harassment) needs to be maintainer
  4. Delete Issues need to be Owner lol, but I believe closing is enough.

So I don't know if I should request for Reporter or Developer 😰