Re: Infrastructure | Request "Developer" access to /GNOME (#201)

Title: GitLab

Claudio Wunder commented:

Hey Andrea, thank you, I'm going to mention the follow people

/cc @feaneron @rafaelff @BrainBlasted @bwyazel

Side note: I'm just requesting access in order to contribute Moderating Issues and help in general Documentation. I don't have current intentions to contribute to the code itself.

The Developer Access is needed in order to close Issues, Assign Labels, Remove Offensive comments and Edit Descriptions.

Thank you :)