Re: Infrastructure | The future of sdk.gnome.org (#133)

Title: GitLab

Abderrahim Kitouni commented:

apps should individually setup their CI and use flathub beta channels, I do not think we should maintain any apps nigthly repo at all. This was done in the beginning to support flatpak and because there were not a place to put apps; with flathub this is not a problem anymore

Half of this proposal is about nightly apps, if we're going to drop them we can go directly to step 4. That said, flathub beta is not for nightly apps AFAICT. @alexl @barthalion thoughts?

I also have in mind a follow up to this to improve the Flatpak DevOps plan, and reduce the load on gitlab by moving things to flat-manager.