Re: Infrastructure | Migrate subscribers to GTK mailing lists to Discourse (#109)

Title: GitLab

Emmanuele Bassi commented:

On one hand, I understand that it's kind of impolite. On the other hand, though, I'd like to tell people currently subscribed to just go on discourse.gnome.org and log in with the same details they used when they subscribed to mailman.

Can we create a user account in a "disabled" state—no mail delivery, no notifications, default settings?