Infrastructure | install flat-manager on gbm-builder (#107)

Title: GitLab

Abderrahim Kitouni created an issue:

Hi sysadmins,

I'd like to install flat-manager on gbm-builder (the host behind https://gbm.gnome.org/). There are ansible files for the flathub deployment here. flathub are using the binary releases, the only dependency is postgresql.

This would remove the need to have an SSH key associated with the gbm account (and thus fix GNOME/gnome-build-meta#61).

Ideally, the config file would be owned by the gbm user so I can further tweak the config as I get more familiar with flat-manager features.

If there is anything I can help with, don't hesitate to ping me (abderrahim on #release-team)