Re: Infrastructure | Kill nextcloud? (#72)

Title: GitLab

Alexandre Franke commented:

@sri two things:

  • even without being useful for Engagement because of the membership issue, it is useful to many more people (the Board being one of them, as they use it for shared documents and calendar) and so no, it really shouldn’t be killed (so you can now close this issue).
  • be aware that we have LibreOffice online integration in our NextCloud account, which e.g. allows one to create a spreadsheet, create a world-editable share link and thus replace a Google spreadsheet, so even with the account restriction there are things Engagement could use it for.