Re: Infrastructure | bugbot (e.g. on #gtk+) always reports "unknown bug" for duplicate targets (#30)

Title: GitLab

Andrea Veri commented:

@dboles, I'm marking this issue as closed as we aren't responsible for maintaining bugzilla-bugbot's code, in addition the GNOME Project is going to deprecate Bugzilla all together turning its instance as a read-only static copy of the former bug tracker. Feel free to open an issue against the proposed URL.

Thanks!