Infrastructure | Request for developer access in GitLab (#222)

Title: GitLab

verdre created an issue:

Account details

Full name: Jonas Dreßler GNOME ldap username: jonasd

Request

In GitLab#421 it was suggested to open an issue here, I hope that works for everyone :)

I've been a GNOME shell and Mutter contributor for over a year now, have attended a gnome-shell Hackfest and am a foundation member, so I'd like to request Developer access to the projects gnome-shell and mutter in Gitlab to be able to modify issues, merge MRs and push to wip/ branches.

/cc @averi