Infrastructure | Enable gitlab-ci cache (#170)

Title: GitLab

Marco Trevisan created an issue:

It would be nice to be able to use tools like ccache to avoid rebuilding things across multiple pipelines.

Unfortunately cache seems to be disabled when using that in yaml.

@jjardon told me that is aware of this and that has multiple approaches to do proper caching.

Probably for the mentioned example we just need to have an allocated space of a known size, so that we can configure ccache limits accordingly and the cache maintenance and cleanup will be done automatically by ccache.