Re: Infrastructure | commits results in Gateway timeout on l10n.gnome.org (#128)

Title: GitLab

Claude Paroz commented:

I know the problem about timeout issues, we should program a delayed task for that in Damned Lies, because the commit process is sometimes longer than the accepted browser timeout. However, as you can see on the stats, your commit was still done, so you can just choose the "Inform of submission" action to reset the state of the module.

About intltool-update, you can forget that command, as most of Django modules switched to pure gettext and Meson build system, so the result will be different. Unfortunately, it has become more difficult to locally generate an updated po file, unless you are using the meson commands (I'm personally not yet familiar with them).