working with gnome

Hello!!

My name is Lauren Santiago, I'm a Junior System Administrator for the Platform Operations team at Redhat.  I started out as an intern in May 2015 and was converted to a full time employee after I graduated with my bachelors in Computer Science in January 2016.

I've been working with Andrea Veri over the past few weeks where he peeked my interest in working with this project.

Please let me know what all is needed to get started.

Thank you for the opportunity,

Lauren Santiago