Re: Handling spammers in Bugzilla

+CC: bugmaster gnome org

On Sat, 2016-10-29 at 14:27 +0200, Felix Riemann wrote:
Just wanted to ask whether we have special procedures for dealing
with
spammers in our Bugzilla instance. I guess at least the accounts will
be locked or deleted.

Shall I just close the spam ticket (#772428) or is it going to be
deleted, so the spammer doesn't receive a response?

We cannot delete stuff but mark the report and the potential attachment
as less public, and deactivate such user accounts.

I'll take care of that ticket.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net