Re: Who can close GIMP pull requests on github?

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 3:14 PM, Debarshi Ray <rishi is lostca se> wrote:
Hey,

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 06:05:39PM +0200, Jehan Pag?s wrote:
Also could it be possible to forbid new pull requests and redirect
people to https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GIMP
instead? Does github provide this kind of feature?

As far as I know from past discussions, it is not possible to disable
new pull requests from being created.

Thanks for the info.
Could there be at least some admin of the github GNOME project who
could close the current ones then? If the mirror is totally
unmaintained, the result is worse than having no github presence IMO.

I can understand why some people wanted a mirror on github (though I
don't necessarily agree). Yet personally I'd prefer no mirror than
unmaintained mirrors (only speaking from personal view, not in the
name of the GIMP project!). :-/

Jehan

Cheers,
Rishi