Request for part of extensions.g.o. database dump

Hi all.

Recently I took extensions.g.o. maintainership [1][2].

One of my goals as maintainer is to bring i18n support for
extensions.g.o [3]. As a implementation of i18n I decided to use
damned-lies's way - bring all translatable db strings to gettext po
files and use GNOME translation project to translate those strings.

To create initial gettext template (and properly test this process) I
need "extensions_*" tables dump from extensions.g.o. database. I do not
have access to this db.

Please provide requested dump for me.





Best regards, Yuri Konotopov

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]