Re: Incorrect behaviour of GNOME infrastructure

Hi!

On Sun, Jan 03, 2016 at 10:12:22PM +1300, Ben Cooksley wrote:
Just letting you know that your systems are misconfigured - and are
not accepting legitimate DSN notices from our systems.
Thanks for your report!  I have CCed gnome-infrastructure who I think
is the appropriate recipient.
This is
resulting in unnecessary email being sent to our systems, when they
are not currently deliverable to their final recipient.

Right. I think this was done to prevent SPAM, but I don't fully know.

Please ask your sysadmins to fix their third-party DSN filters.

Cheers,
  Tobi