Re: Unable to continue GNOME sysadmin apprentice program

On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 08:13:13PM -0500, Peter Baumgarten wrote:
I will no longer be able to continue the GNOME Infrastructure Apprentice
Program.  I would like to thank everyone as this has been a great community and
learning experience.

Realistically, I'm also in the same boat. I've gotten busy at work and home
these last few months and haven't been able to secure enough contiguous
time to help.  I will, however, continue to commit to the security scanning
that I've been doing and will continue to send the results to AV.