Re: Apprentice program

Hey Daniel!

from doing an awesome work managing Planet GNOME to helping out the
GNOME Infrastructure getting even better, that's so great!

Welcome to the GNOME Infrastructure Apprentice Program! Please start
reviewing the docs at [1] and the next steps on how to contribute to
the Program at [2].

Please do not hesitate asking additional questions as other
apprentices may benefit from the answers themselves.

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Sysadmin
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/Sysadmin/Apprentices

Hi sysadmins!

My name is Daniel Mustieles and I'd like to apply to the new apprentice
program.

I actually collaborate with GNOME in several ways and I work as sysadmin and
technical support under Linux systems. These days I'm reading Puppet's
documentation, and I'm investigating it, and hope I can help you learning
how GNOME's Puppet works and fixing some bugs related to it.

Thanks in advance and best regards