[gnome.org #14543] New dns entry for 2014.guadec.es

On Thu Sep 25 09:43:19 2014, jmcasanova igalia com wrote:
Hi,

We are managing the organitation of the next GUADEC-ES this October.
We would need a new DNS entry for the GUADEC-ES conference organized
by GNOME
HISPANO, as we have for 2013.

2014.guadec.es.        10800    IN    CNAME    guadec-es-
2014.herokuapp.com.

Pushed to git, give the system 30 minutes to pull the new zones and they should be live!

cheers,

--
Andrea,
GNOME Sysadmin