Proposal to have NDAs for sysadmins

Hello sysadmins!

I and a few others have recently been working on a privacy policy for
our website. The policy is mostly common sense, but there is one issue
that we have come across which it would be helpful to resolve. While I
personally trust the sysadmin team to be responsible, unfortunately
our users do not necessarily know the team the way that many of our
community members do. To this end, it would be very helpful if the
members of the sysadmin team would be willing to sign an NDA
(non-disclosure agreement) with the Foundation which would cover the
handling of user data.

I hope that the following proposed text is in line with what the
sysadmin team already follow and that the team is happy with the gist
of the text. If you have any profound objections to the idea of an NDA
or would prefer to see different content, please do say so.

"I agree and confirm that I will not publish, sell, transfer or
otherwise share any information gained in the scope of my sysadmin
work for the GNOME Foundation with anyone outside the sysadmin team
and the Foundation board without prior written approval from the
board. Amongst other things, this includes user passwords for GNOME
services and IP addresses of visitors to GNOME websites. I will take
all reasonable steps to protect the secrecy of and avoid disclosure or
use any of this confidential information. I will notify the board in
writing of any misuse or misappropriation of or request for
confidential information may come to my attention. Notwithstanding the
above, confidential information shall not include information which:
(i) was rightfully known by me prior to my receiving the information
in the course of my sysadmin duties; (ii) is publicly available
through no fault of mine or failure of me to act; or (iii) is required
to be disclosed by law. Additionally, all private information which
was submitted by a user may be shared freely by the sysadmin team with
that user once suitable steps have been taken to verify the identity
of the user."

Thank you,
Kat