[gnome.org #14166] Re: Closing the list

On Wed Feb 12 08:48:07 2014, nearyd gmail com wrote:
Hi,

I would like to close this list. Paul Cooper and myself are no longer
actively managing any GNOME Mobile efforts, GNOME Mobile is dead, the
list gets no traffic - it just generates occasional moderator emails. I
don't even know what the admin password is any more.

If we can keep the archives online for posterity, and have the default
GNOME list management take over the moderation, and close it for
posting, I think that would be great.

List has been removed, archives will still be available online at [1].

cheers,

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/mobile-devel-list