[gnome.org #14473] Please rewind gnome-panel master branch

On Sun Aug 24 11:41:09 2014, floss ghostroute eu wrote:
Dear Gnome Sysadmin team,

a bunch of work has been committed to the gnome-panel master branch that
does not meet our review protocol and quality standards.
Unscheduled ABI breaks, good patches and Stock item deprecations
(affecting translations) have been intermingled with translation updates
etc.

In message <53BC30CA 40408 ghostroute eu> I as maintainer outlined a
plan on how to review all this work well,
which did not meet any objections. The relevant feature branches have
been factored out now.

Please rewind the "master" branch of the "gnome-panel" repository to the
status as set in branch "new-master".

Hey,

it should be done:

1. old-master [1] has the old master branch
2. new-master has been merged into master [2]
3. a backup copy of gnome-panel.git has been kept until you ack me everything is fine on your side

Let me know if the changes are looking fine on your side.

cheers,

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-panel/log/?h=old-master
[2] https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-panel/log/

--