[gnome.org #14470] Please install gaupol package on l10n.gnome.org

On Wed Aug 20 21:22:05 2014, pmkovar gnome org wrote:
Hi sysadmin team,

Could you please install the gaupol package on the server running
Damned Lies (l10n.gnome.org)? We need this package so that we can run
the po2sub converter to extract strings from subtitles files for
translation.

Done.

cheers,

--