[gnome.org #14468] Applying to become a mirror - Brazil

On Tue Aug 19 14:07:19 2014, pedro nbtelecom com br wrote:
  * The name of the organisation sponsoring and/or hosting the mirror.
  * R: NB Telecom
  * The town/city, country, and continent in which the mirror is located.
  * R: Rio de Janeiro / Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  * An administrative e-mail which can be used to report problems and
    procedural changes.
  * R: noc nbtelecom com br

Mailed you the rsync password, please let us know when the sync is done so I can add the mirror on our
systems.

cheers,

--
Andrea,