Re: OUTAGE: Rack and network switch move, 24th September, 17 UTC

Unfortunately that didn't depend on us directly but engineers will be there at PHX2 tomorrow for the move and I'm so happy they're finally going to switch our machines to our own rack, I'll cross fingers too and do my best to make sure all the move will happen smoothly.

2013/9/24 Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
Andrea Veri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> tomorrow, 24th September from 17 UTC (hopefully the move shouldn't take
> more than 2-3 hours) all our servers at the Phoenix2 datacenter will be
> migrated to a new rack and network switch.

Crossing fingers here, that's a pretty bad timing with 3.10 planned
for Wednesday :/

        Fred