Re: New nagios.gnome.org + General cleanup

Didn't include your entry yet, will do so today, please remind me if I forgot at some point. You can set up your Web UI account by modifying the /etc/htpasswd file on puppet and login using those credentials.

The main differences are:

1. they bumped us the RAM amount from 256 to 512 MB.
2. they bumped the disk space to 10GB
3. they rebuilt the machine with Debian

In fact our old VM was considered as 'old', not sure why, thus the need of rebuilding it.

2013/2/9 Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>
On Fri, Feb 08, 2013 at 05:17:34PM +0100, Andrea Veri wrote:
> the new Nagios is up and running and reachable at the same link as before,
> I'm currently waiting the SSL certificate [1] and that should be it.
>
> I also took a few minutes to remove old sysadmins entries from LDAP and
> remove their sudo access for security reasons.

Thanks

I cannot log in. What is the difference with this VM vs the old one btw?

Olav

--
Cheers,

Andrea