installing owncloud for collaboration

I would like to propose we install owncloud into GNOME infrastructure.  IT has some great benefits for us marketing folks.  For instance, we can put calendaring events, share documentation and files without resorting to google docs or some other non-free programs.

There is another benefit, there is a discussion to integrate owncloud into gnome-online-accounts and this will help dogfood our support of it.  In fact, I would like to see Files and evolution-data-server support as well.  In any case, let's start with installing this.  I can volunteer to help install this if people are busy.

let me know if you approve.  We will need to consider our space requirements as well since something like this could grow epically.  (is epically even a word? :-)  Anything else we need to consider?

sri