Re: DNS move..

OK, I had Karen approve the transfer I think last time and then the
maintainer did the transfer using some kind of form.    That we filled out
for them.  In this case, we just have to fill out whatever form on gnome
foundation end to have our ISP grab the domain once we release it on our
end.  So we'll give a code and then the ISP uses the code for the
transfer.  The code is only valid for like 24 hours or something like that

sri