Re: Your GNOME Foundation Membership is about to expire

Hey Fran,

hm. If you use http://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/, i.e. w/o the
https://, it should work.

Infrastructure: The SSL setup seems to be broken enough to confuse a
bunch of people. Can you look into that? I guess the correct solution is
to provide a valid certificate for the relevant hostname and set SNI up
properly.

thanks,
  Tobi