- library
- projects
- news
- sysadmin
- people
- admin
- git
- planet
- nossl (I'll setup a _default_:443 (reachable at nossl.gnome.org) host that will display a page with the list of non-SSLed domains, like pygtk.org / clutter-project.org's domains that are shared hosted at webapps)
- foundation
- jabber

Jeff, please take a minute to make the certificate so we can finally enable SSL on all GNOME services. Thanks in advance!