Re: DNS move..

Hi,

I just finished moving clutter-project.org to the GNOME Foundation. (DNS is OK too)

Let me know if everything is ok on your side or if you need me for anything else. Have a nice day!

2012/10/26 Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>
hi Sri;

On 25 October 2012 22:05, Ramkrishna, Sriram
<sriram ramkrishna intel com> wrote:
> Hey Emmanuele,
>
> I would like to start moving the clutter.org stuff over to GNOME.  Can you
> speak for GNOME on approving the DNS move or do I need to mail
> board gnome org?

I can forward this to the board and to the sysadmin team. I don't
think the board needs to approve it per se — I can't find a vote for
the transfer of the gupnp.org domain in my archives — but the notice
is appreciated.

I assume the process for moving clutter-project.org over to the
Foundation is going to be the same as the one for gupnp.org. if you
need a contact, feel free to send stuff my way.

thanks for looking into this, Sri: it's very much appreciated.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name