Re: New GNOME sysadmin: Andrea Veri

Welcome, Andrea!  We expect great things from you ;)

sri

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 1:08 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
We've added a new member to the GNOME sysadmin team: Andrea Veri.

Andrea has been handling the accounts queue for a very, very long time.
Furthermore, he's involved with the GNOME membership committee (they
handle the applications for GNOME foundation membership + elections).
And thus now a GNOME sysadmin.

Aside from GNOME, he also does stuff within the Fedora
sysadmin/infrastructure team, does some Fedora packaging and is a Debian
Developer.

Personally, looking forward to him still handling every single account
request. This next to cleaning up our infrastructure and documenting it :P

If you want to stalk him: http://people.gnome.org/~av/

Olav