New VMs

Hi,

as requested I've just finished setting up two new VMs:

- bugzilla-new.gnome.org, that will serve as a test host at
  first until we decide to move our main bugzilla istance there.

- restaurant.gnome.org, that will serve as our main postfix host,
  menubar runs on old hardware, thus the need to replace it. (I
  decided to grab the 'restaurant' hostname as the legitimate
  successor of our beloved 'menubar')

Apparently the cobbler istance we run on 'container' wasn't working
as expected and was ignoring the kickstart file completely. I created
the VMs manually with virt-install by using cobbler-generated's
kickstart files. All the steps to achieve that will be available on
the relevant wiki page [1] really soon.

Olav, you can finally start to migrate things now. :-)

Have an awesome weekend everyone,

[1] https://live.gnome.org/Sysadmin/Cobbler

P.S I've created the bind mounts already but if you wish to change
their location, feel free to do so.

--

Cheers,

Andrea