live.gnome.org down

label.gnome.org ran out of memory this morning, it was looping hard in
the OOM killer. I got Red Hat IT to power cycle the machine a few hours
ago, but when I just looked the load average was at 24 and the machine
looked like it was heading for another OOM death.

So, I stopped httpd, so ldap would stay up and we wouldn't have to get
the machine rebooted again. I also stopped puppet, since I think that
would start httpd when run.

If anybody wants to dig in and try to figure out what is going on, that
probably would be a good idea.

- Owen