Re: Building Gnome India Website

Hi Emily,
thanks for reviewing, I think this is what we've really missed. We will change all Gnome to GNOME.
As this is just the layout that we're presenting before you and the material/content that is to be displayed on the website is under preparation. We're writing in our free time and also surfing other GNOME website for the related content. So it will be changed accordingly.
Although, we haven't received any response from the person concerned with website management, but we expect something to happen soon, else we'll need your help and support to contact him.