people.gnome.org/~UID as another benefit for Foundation membership

Hi,

Olav committed the 'webuser' flag into Mango and it should go live
anytime soon on the production environment. (that flag enables $UID's
access to add files over the people.g.o's area, i.e for setting up
personal homepages or to just host data relevant for GNOME)

I was wondering if we could add that as another benefit for every
Foundation member, that will definitely strengthen membership's
concept and will be an additional drawing power for new contributors
willing to join our beloved Foundation.

So in fact, Foundation members will have the following benefits:

1. @gnome.org's mail alias
2. vote rights on Board's elections, so having a say in GNOME's
   future.
3. access to a personal blog hosted at blogs.g.o
4. people.g.o/~UID's access as said above
5. jabber access with their @gnome.org alias

I would love receiving everyone's opinion about this and eventually
ack my request so that I can set up a proper document where all these
benefits are explained.

CC'ed the Board to hear their opinion as well.

Thanks in advance,

Andrea